Write What you want to read....
Write what you want to read.
Does that even make sense to you? Today is day one of my next 120-day journey. I just concluded my first 30 days, and on day 31 I had a complete meltdown. I mean, I lost my shit. I cried, slammed my bracelets, cried in the car, and in the shower. I even cried while getting my Starbucks.
I cried so much and so hard, and I asked questions. I asked lots and lots of questions.
Is this all worth it?
Why am I even doing this?
Who do I think I am to think I can accomplish this?
Then, of course, I am yapping at God .
I get mad at God, and then I cry, and I ask for forgiveness. I tell God he's amazing and that I am sorry. Sorry for being so ungrateful and shitty towards him because I know it's not God's fault. It is my own.
My decisions, my actions created the moments I am encountering.
Then something happened.
I said I will do this again and even further. I will do this for 120 days.
I sat down I researched my work, and what I was going to share and where.
I am sharing on a few different platforms, and this all takes time, so I need funding.
How do I fund myself to work on my passion?
How do I finally become the woman I have always meant to be?
How do I give myself the permission to become her?
I have a crafty business that I do with my daughter. Due to my old landlord and life circumstances, I put the business on the back burner, so I am revamping my crafty business and DOING IT ALL!!!!
I am writing three different books.
Some I have been writing for a long time; I just never gave them the time and effort they deserved.
I write every single day.
I am always working on my writing; somehow, I am working on my craft.
I am also sharing the whole process with you.
Everything I do in order to complete my books and how I did it.
The entries' journey is readily available, with all the trials, all the failures, all the meltdowns.
Have patience with me as I do this.
I am Autumn Raines for my fiction work and Daisy Rose for my non-fiction and spiritual books.
My stan store is everything “The Witch's Cottage.”
I am sharing a 30-day manifesting project on my YouTube channel.
All links are below for you to join me on this journey.
It is my gift, my vulnerability, to share with you how we can achieve what we desire.
Especially when we have our meltdowns.
Those days I work harder; those days I cry ugly; I sometimes yell and scream, and then I plan.
Thank you.
For reading or not …. I am thankful for the journey; after all, in all honesty, I am doing this for me.
Stan store https://stan.store/DaisyRose

Comments
Post a Comment